“Change is not something that we should fear. Rather, it is something that we should welcome.
For without change, nothing in this world would ever grow or blossom, and no one in this world would ever move forward to become the person they’re meant to be.”
– B.K.S. Iyengar
Yoga is more than just stretching. It can challenge you ways that you weren’t aware of, both on & off the mat. You can be any age. You can be of any ability. Yoga isn’t just for everybody, it’s for EveryBODY. All you need is the willingness to show up. You'll start to notice some of the physical benefits in just a few classes. A regular yoga practice can cultivate clarity and calmness to create the focus that we need to remain balanced in this high stress world. Here is a great article about stress & ways that can help manage it. Yoga can easily fit into your daily life.
NOW IS THE TIME! Your journey can start today.
Some benefits of a regular yoga practice can include:
• Increased Flexibility
• Improved Respiration, Energy & Vitality
• Helps With Weight Reduction
• Improved Athletic Performance
• Can Help Reduce Inflammation
• Improves Quality Of Sleep
• Increase Body Awareness
• Increased Muscle Strength & Tone
• Helps Maintain A Balanced Metabolism
• Cardio & Circulatory Health
• Can Help To Protect From Injury
• Helps Decrease Stress & Relieve Anxiety
• Relieve Chronic Stress Patterns