“Change is not something that we should fear. Rather, it is something that we should welcome. For without change, nothing in this world would ever grow or blossom, and no one in this world would ever move forward to become the person they’re meant to be.”
– B.K.S. Iyengar
Yoga is more than just stretching and calming. Yoga can challenge you ways that you weren’t aware of.
Regardless of what your current work out routine is, yoga will help you in so many ways, both on & off the mat. Yoga isn’t just for everybody, it’s for everyBODY. There are no prerequisites to start your practice. Some of the physical benefits of yoga include increased flexibility, increased muscle strength and tone, improved respiration & energy, circulatory health, improved athletic performance, protection from injury. Mentally, a regular yoga practice can create mental clarity and calmness, increase body awareness, relieve chronic stress patterns, relaxes the mind and can help you to sleep better. Yoga can easily fit into your daily life. If you’ve ever been curious, then now is the time! Your journey can start today.
Some Of The Benefits Of A Regular Yoga Practice Can Include:
• Increased Flexibility
• Improved Respiration, Energy & Vitality
• Helps With Weight Reduction
• Improved Athletic Performance
• Can Help Reduce Inflammation
• Improves Quality Of Sleep
• Increased Muscle Strength & Tone
• Helps Maintain A Balanced Metabolism
• Cardio & Circulatory Health
• Can Help To Protect From Injury
• Helps Decrease Stress & Relive Anxiety